LOTR Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bit too much to drink....

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

a bit too much to drink.... - Page 2 Empty Re: a bit too much to drink....

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am

"I'm sure Gandalf didnt mind. A bit... maybe.... okay so maybe he did... a lot..." My grin faded, as I remembered what had happened. "Okay okay, I wont eat the mushrooms then, Merry."
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

https://lotr-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

i thought about it then gave a small innocent smile "if we find any mushrooms lets give them to gandalf as a 'token of our sorriness', i'd like to see him running around like a lunatic" i said devising the most evil plan to get revenge on gandalf.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 am

I chuckled. "Could you imagine that?" I didn't think that Gandalf would eat them though, Gandalf knew everything. Or at least I thought he did. He seemed to know everything that we got up to.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 am

"and if that dont work we can give them to Sam, he needs to lighten up i've always seen him watching the rosie girl at the inn" i said "but none of this will work if we dont find any mushrooms.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 am

"You can so tell that Sam likes Rosie," I smirked. "A couple of mushrooms would do him good." I stared out of Merry's window at the darkening grounds. "Then it's settled, we'll go out to farmer maggots crop tomorrow!"
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 am

"ok!" i said to pippin, "well i think its time you went home my friend, we have a big day planned ahead of us". i quickly walked towards the door pushing pippin towrds it. opened it shoved him outside and closed the door quickly.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 am

I stared at the closed door of Merry's house now in front of my face. "Alright then..." I turned away from the door, but instead of heading back in the direction of my house, I decided to go to the inn, to grab a drink. Then maybe I'd head home.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:50 am

after pushing pippin out i then went into my room and hopped into bed. snuggled into the covers and drifted off to sleep. dreaming about sam running into rosie's arms then she picks him up and they run off into the sunset over one of hobbiton's may hills......
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:53 am

I had arrived at the inn and was seated at the bar, and had ordered my usual drink of beer. I looked around the bar. No one that I really talked to anyway. Then, the bartender passed me my beer. I watched the other people of the inn as I slowly sipped my drink. After a while, the inn started to empty, and I decided to leave as well. Clutching my 7th pint of beer, I made my way out into the cold night air. I headed in the general direction of my house, taking extra long because of how many beers I had drank. "Oh... *hic* you can search far and wide...." I mumbled, taking another huge gulp of beer. "You can... *hic*...drink the whole town dry...." In my drunkeness I forgot the rest of the words, but I had arrived at my house anyway. So I pushed open the door. It was nice and warm.... next thing I knew, I hit the floor face first, and entered the land of dreams...
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

morning came too early for me, i then remembered what pippin and i were going to do today. i quickly shot out of bed changed clothes and ran out the door forgetting breakfast. when i arrives at the Took's hobbit hole i saw the door open slightly. opening the door the rest of the way i saw something i did not expect. pippin was face-first on the floor snoring slightly with an empty pint of beer. i walked over to him and kicked him several times on the head. "pip?, pip? come on wakey wakey we've got to go get some mushrooms from farmer maggot's crop today, you dont want to miss that do you? if you dont come i'll go get gandalf.." i started to walk towards the door.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 pm

I groaned as I was still half-asleep when I felt someone kicking my head. "Drink...your fancy ales...." I mumbled, still attempting to remember the words. Then, suddenly, I sat up like lightening at the word 'Gandalf'. "No! Don't get Gandalf! I didn't do it!" Then I realised Merry was standing before me. "Oh, Merry. Hi there." I said breaking out into a grin.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

worked like a charm i thought when pippin shot up after hearing gandalf. "come on pippin lets get to farmer maggot's crop early so we have more time to give the mushrooms to sam" i said grabbing pippin by the sleve i pulled him out the door in the directing of the farm area.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Remembering what we had planned today, my mood elevated even more. I rubbed my forehead. It still pounded, after having eight pints of beer, and hitting the floor when I had passed out last night. But I was still in a good mood. "Yeah let's go quickly!" I said, breaking into a run.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:45 pm

pippin ran off in the direction of the farm area. "pippin! slow down!" i yelled as i ran after him, bounding down a couple of hills, i quickly caught up to pippin "come on pip slow down, we are nearly there" i said as we got closer and closer to the large corn field.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm

"Too fast for you, eh?" I joked, slowing to a walk. The huge corn field plants towered above us, their shadows covering us completely.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 pm

"dont flatter yourself" i said and walked past him into the corny abyss. the corn towered over me and it was like i was surrounded by very tall people. "come on pip lets find some mushrooms" i said and pushed my way through the corn.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:57 pm

I laughed as I followed Merry into the corn fields. Pushing past branches, I stared around at the corn. I swear it was twice as tall as it was the last time we visited farmer maggot's crop. Suddenly, I spotted some brown mushrooms through some branches. I plunged into the branches and soon reached the mushrooms. "Merry, I think I found some good ones!" Hearing no reply, I looked up.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:05 pm

i was looking for mushrooms when i heard from behind me "i've finally caught you today eh? you wont be stealing for my crop again" uh oh turning around slowly i see that farmer maggot after all these years has finally caught us. not too far away i can hear pippin yell "Merry, I think i found some good ones!". i didnt answer just ran in that direction "run pippin its he found us" even though farmer maggot found us he was still old and slow. "run for it!" i yelled again.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Hearing Merry's yell, I ripped out as many mushrooms as I could in a few seconds and then dived out of the tall branches of corn, accidently landing on Merry. "Whoops," I said getting to my feet quickly. And then I saw farmer maggot stumbling down the cleared path. "Quick Merry!" I pulled him to his feet by the shirt and ran as fast as I could towards the edge of the corn field. Years of stealing stuff from farmer maggot made my memory of direction in the corn field sharp, so I knew exactly which way was out.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 pm

i ran right into pippin we both tumbled down a bit, but before i could say anything pippin grabbed me and dragged me through the corn. knowing which way to go for once in his life. i could disagree not with farmer maggot right behind us and pippin looked determined to keep these mushrooms and not get caught so i quickily folowed with my mouth shut.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 pm

I thought I could spare a mushroom, so just as we were bursting out of the corn field, I turned around and pelted farmer maggot with a mushroom. Chuckling, I stopped back inside hobbiton, catching my breath. "Wasn't that fun?" I said through quick breathes. "And we still got the mushrooms too!" I beamed at Merry, proud of myself.
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Pippin threw a mushroom at farmer maggot and momentily stopped him, chuckiling to myself we quickly run the rest of the way to hobbiton. "at least we still got the mushrooms" pippin said i quckily grab the bag and look through the bag to se3 meduim sized mushrooms. "nice one pip now we just have to get this to sam." i said thinking..,.
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 pm

I grinned as Merry praised me for still managing to snag some mushrooms. Flopping onto the floor, still trying to catch my breath, I said, "So how're we going to get Sam to eat the mushrooms? He's pretty dumb, but I'm sure he's not that dumb..."
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meriadoc Brandybuck Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am

i thought about how we were going to get the mushrooms to Sam.. then an idea struck me, "Sam likes to cook, so one of us could make a distraction while he's cooking and the other could slip some of the mushroom into his cooking.... so when he tastes it or eats it..." i gave a big grin "he will never know it was us!".
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Meriadoc Brandybuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Peregrin Took Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 am

"Good plan," I returned Merry's grin. Now we just needed to go find Samwise Gamgee. "Do you know where he is?"
Peregrin Took
Peregrin Took
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum